The Oasis Reporters
September 27, 2018
The Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation has listed conditions for the acceptability of Thursday’s supplementary polls.
Rising from a caucus meeting Wednesday night, the organisation declared that voting will only be acceptable if the following conditions are met:
*Card Readers must work and there will be no election without Card Readers;
* The usage of Incident forms
will not be acceptable to us; therefore Card Readers must work for any election to hold;
* International observers must be allowed in all the seven polling units ;
* Vote buying that is currently ongoing should stop now, till the end of voting, Thursday;
* Ongoing arrests and intimidation of PDP leaders should stop;
* INEC should stop it’s unholy and ongoing meetings and with Governor Rauf Aregbesola;
* Access codes to Voters register already given to APC members in Orolu rural areas should be withdrawn;
* INEC should stop colluding with APC and be truly transparent and unbiased;
* Security agencies should not serve the partisan interests of the APC. They should simply maintain law and order.